Flexible work hours and uncapped earning potential
Mums juggle a lot – work deadlines, school runs, kid’s activities, homework, personal commitments, family stuff – all in the hope that none of them get dropped, shattering to pieces.
Not only does this cause stress and chaos, it is incredibly detrimental to physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
Many women keep trooping on, living with high levels of anxiety and tension, believing this is just how it is.
But this doesn’t need to be the case. There IS a way you can have a fulfilling career, be there for your family AND earn good money.
Becoming a Health Coach allows you to do all this and more!
Why mums are drowning in stress
Less than half a century ago, most mothers raised their children in less stressful circumstances than mums do today. They worked and commuted less (if at all) and children were given more independence from a young age. There also weren’t the social and societal pressures we see nowadays – digital devices didn’t exist, overscheduling wasn’t a thing, and children were not ferried around to multiple activities/ clubs daily; instead, they enjoyed playing outside with their friends. More time was spent cooking and eating together too.
This is a far cry from today’s world where mums are swimming against the tide, trying not to drown in the sea of daily tasks and responsibilities. It’s no wonder that adrenal fatigue and burn out are on the rise – there is only so long this level of stress is sustainable.
Establishing work-life balance
The rat race continues on and life will get busier with more juggling. The question is, will you? Is this how you envisage living your life?
More and more mothers are choosing to leave corporate life to become health coaches, and there’s a good reason why.
Becoming a Health Coach enables you to fulfil a meaningful and rewarding career that offers complete flexibility and work-life balance. You can choose who you work with, when you work and where you work from – fitting work around your life, not the other way around.
Instead of rushing from a to b, always looking at the clock, you can schedule work around your other commitments – allowing you to be around for your kids, partner, and family members when needed. No more missing sports days or nativity plays due to work deadlines, or putting off exercise and other important appointments because you just don’t have time.
The other huge benefit of becoming a Health Coach is being able to help others. Seeing your client’s health improve after one session or giving an inspiring wellness talk to a room full of people is so rewarding – you can make a difference in people’s lives and create real change in the world.
Why become a Health Coach?
- Create balance in your life by doing a job that offers flexibility to enable you to focus on the things that matter – family and friends, self-care, passion projects. When your life is balanced, you feel less stressed, happier and more energised.
- Improve your family’s health and happiness. The skills and knowledge you learn when you become a Health Coach are invaluable and life-changing. You’ll be able to transform your family’s diet to one that is nourishing and nutrient-rich, cultivate healthy habits and devise an exercise routine that works for everyone. Change negative mindsets to growth mindsets and create long-lasting change by setting realistic goals that are achievable.
- Work from anywhere in the world. As a Health Coach, you’re able to work remotely from the comfort of your home, or anywhere you choose. Not being tied to working 9 – 5 from a fixed location means you have complete flexibility to work when you want, from wherever you want. If you decide to take an impromptu trip with your family, you could still earn money while away – that’s the beauty of remote working. It also allows you to attract a global audience and work with clients from all over the world.
- Endless career opportunities and generate multiple revenue streams. Working as a Health Coach can be very lucrative as there are so many career opportunities available. Not only does this make your working day varied and interesting, it also means you don’t have to depend on one sole focus to generate revenue. You’re able to offer multiple services: one-to-one consultations, group coaching packages, wellbeing events, and corporate wellness programmes. Plus, you can collaborate with other practitioners on business ventures, create digital products and write books. Health coaches are in high demand right now so the world really is your oyster.
- Live a life you love. Applying health coaching techniques to your own life helps you evaluate what’s important and what areas of your life need extra focus. This allows you to establish healthy boundaries and balance in your career, relationships, finances, health and home environment whilst also achieving your personal goals. Don’t plod through life unhappy; give yourself permission to make your dream life a reality.
If you’re ready to jump into 2023 a healthier, happier you with a thriving new career, then consider training as a Health Coach. Join us for the next open event to find out how you can transform your life and find your calling as a Health Coach.