A Health Coach helps people to gain the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to take responsibility of their diet and lifestyle helping them to reach their health goals.
A CNM Health Coach should:
- identify potential underlying issues (eg. overweight – potential thyroid issue, unexplained low mood – potential gut issue)
- be a safe practitioner and identify any potential red flags, elevating to GP if needed
- work with the client to make a plan to reach their health goals
- take a holistic approach to health (our pillars)
- motivate and educate the client to make a long term change
- have the tools to market and promote themselves in the health industry through all media elements
Why the world needs Health Coaches
Health Coaches are changing the lives of people all over the world. Doctors offices, Multi-national companies and Wellness Clinics are employing Health Coaches to improve the general health and wellness of their clients and employees.
Why become a Health Coach?
Doctors do not have the time or the training to help patients create and meet their long term health goals. A CNM Health Coach can work alongside a doctor to meet this demand.