Become a Health Coach
Study Online or In-Class
Dr Jasmeen Mehta, the importance of Health Coaches
Health Coaching Course in Netherlands – Online Study Option
The CNM Health Coach Diploma course is a 5-part course covering all you need to know to become a successful Health Coach.
You will learn how the body works, study the basics of nutrition, practice simple and effective fitness regimes, know how to coach clients to achieve their goals and how to set up your business. CNM’s Health Coach course consists of 600 hours of life-changing education.
The CNM Health Coach course can be studied In Class or Online. Regular assessments, tutorials and webinars make sure graduates are ready and fully equipped to see clients from the moment they qualify.
Graduates leave with a full package of dietary and business support to help them start a thriving business as a Health Coach.
- Length of study: 6 – 12 months, 600 hours
- How the Body Works: 100 hours
- Nutrition and Health: 100 hours
- Fitness and Health: 50 hours
- Coaching and Health: 250 hours
- Business, Marketing & Promotion: 100 hours
- Qualification: CNM Health Coach Diploma
- No prerequisites required
Become a Professional Health Coach
- Plan and evaluate best health regimes for clients.
- Coach clients to achieve health goals.
- Understand the role of personalised nutrition.
- Business development, marketing, promotion and how to establish a successful business.
- How the body works and when to refer to an expert.
- Understand healthy diets, identify missing nutrients and healthy fats.
- Best foods for anti-aging and weight loss.
- Best lifestyle for optimised heath, popular dietary models.
- Learn about the effect of food additives and environmental toxins.
- Master effective Health Coaching techniques, effective ways to communicate and how to motivate clients.
- Exercise and fitness regimes.
CNM Health Coach Syllabus
Part 1: How the Body Works
Part 2: Nutrition and Health
Understand how to personalise diet and lifestyle to improve health. Learn about a range of popular dietary models, nutrients, mineral and the applications of food for health improvement.
Part 3: Fitness and Health
Understanding the impact of movement on health. How to make a tailored recommendation for clients to help them integrate healthy exercise routines into their life.
Part 4: Coaching and Health
Become a skilled motivator, learn to identify a client’s strengths and help them to achieve their full potential. Bring out the best version of clients, help them to succeed, and communicate with unconditional positive regard.
Part 5: Business, Marketing & Promotion
Intensive business training, covering social media, blogs, websites, direct marketing, promotion, PR and partnerships. Turbo charge your start-up with all the tools you need to start a thriving Health Coach business.