Learn how CNM graduates become successful health coaches
- Have you been toying with the idea of becoming a Health Coach?
- But don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for a career change to do a job you love?
- Why not consider studying CNM’s Health Coach diploma.
- Find out what makes CNM’s Health Coach course unique and how CNM graduates become successful health coaches.
What does a Health Coach do?
Health Coaches work with clients to identify and achieve their goals. They provide support and tools to help clients solve their problems and make positive changes to improve their health and wellbeing. Health Coaches can assist with nutrition, lifestyle and movement, as well as support people with making changes in other areas of their life such as their relationships or career. Using a range of techniques and coaching skills, Health Coaches help people to develop positive habits and make long-lasting changes that are sustainable. They also act as accountability buddies to ensure clients are supported throughout their journey. Learn more about Health Coaching.
Why CNM’s Health Coach course is unique
- A comprehensive course that can be completed in your own time, in as little as six to twelve months. Many other health coaching courses on offer are very basic short courses that can be done over a weekend or in a few weeks – this does not give you adequate skills or sufficient training to become a competent Health Coach.
- Can be studied in-class or online in a flexible delivery format to fit around your lifestyle and work/family commitments.
- Delivers a solid foundation in health coaching so you can assist clients in achieving and maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle. You learn how the body works, basic nutrition and fitness, and the importance of gut health and detoxing. As a Health Coach, you need to have a good understanding of these elements to enable you to coach your clients effectively and be able to deal with the different health challenges people may present with. You will also know when to refer on to another practitioner. Many other health coaching courses do not offer this level of knowledge and purely focus on the coaching side of things.
- Practical experience with real-life case studies so you get the opportunity to put the theory into practice; this is an invaluable experience that cements all the knowledge you have learnt and gives you the confidence to become a proficient Health Coach. Most other health coaching courses do not offer this practical element.
- Business in a box gives you all the templates and tools to kickstart your health coaching business so you can hit the ground running when you graduate. You get access to hundreds of programme templates, client forms, menu plans, recipe cards, advice sheets and more.
- Training in business, marketing and PR. CNM teaches you how to set up your health coaching business, effectively market yourself to get clients and how to price and package your services. You even get training in how to write and maintain a successful blog, promote yourself on social media and create sales funnels (a step-by-step process that leads and attracts customers to purchase your services and products).
- Accredited and approved by a range of UK-based and international associations including the ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners), UKHCA (UK Health Coaches Association), IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and COMENSA.
- CNM-trained Health Coaches are sought after in the industry and your career opportunities are endless. You can set up your own private Health Coach practice (online or in-person), work in healthcare (private or NHS such as a GP surgery), in a multi-disciplinary clinic alongside other practitioners, in corporate companies, teach or become a public speaker, create a group health coaching programme, write a book – the world is your oyster!
The tools and skills needed to be a good Health Coach
- You need to be an active listener and really hear what your clients are telling you.
- Be able to motivate and inspire your clients – your enthusiasm for healthy living must shine through.
- Have specialised health coaching techniques – you need to ask the right questions and steer your clients in correct direction to achieve their goals.
- Be able to effectively take a client’s health history to determine their personalised future health goals.
- A bank of health knowledge and resources covering diet, lifestyle, exercise/ movement and mindset to be able to make tailored recommendations.
You will learn all of this and more on CNM’s Health Coach course.
Become a Health Coach with peace of mind
Investing in yourself and your future through studying is a big deal and not a decision that can be taken lightly. This is why it’s essential that you do your due diligence and do as much research as possible. If you’re thinking about changing careers and becoming a Health Coach, you can trust that CNM’s Health Coach diploma exceeds industry standards and offer comprehensive training and practical experience.
Categorised in: Health