Study with the No.1 Training Provider in Natural Therapies
Be sure your training is of the highest standard and widely accredited and recognised.
National and International Accreditation & Recognition
Study with the award winning training provider to become a Health Coach
Want to transform people’s lives, improve your own health and the wellness of loved ones? Consider training to become a Health Coach.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), the UK’s leading training college for natural therapies, offers a unique Health Coach Diploma that provides comprehensive training, tools and strategies to get your health coaching career started and enable you to build a thriving business. Enrol today and become a qualified Health Coach in as little as six months. Study online from the comfort of your home or in-class from CNM’s London campus.
What is a Health Coach?
Although there are many different types of Health Coaches, a good Health Coach knows how the body works, understands the importance of fitness, has a good basic knowledge of nutrition and is trained to educate, empower and support clients to make positive changes to improve their health and take control of their life. Using a range of specialist coaching tools and techniques, a Health Coach works with clients to set realistic goals that can easily be achieved and sustained.
Health coaching enables people to create real change in every aspect of their life, including their diet, fitness levels, career, relationships, home environment and general wellness. Health coaches can assist with a range of health-related issues including weight loss, stress, digestive problems, blood sugar regulation and detoxification. They are able to support clients with nutritional requirements, exercise and sleep routines, stress management plans and problem-solving strategies.
Why become a Health Coach?
The health coaching industry is booming and continuing to grow, year on year.
- In 2017, the health coaching market was worth $6.14 billion. By 2030, it’s predicted to grow to $27 billion.
- Be your own boss and have complete control over your working schedule.
- A career that fits around family life and personal commitments.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
- Endless career opportunities and revenue streams.
- Highly desirable career that allows you to start earning a living as soon as you graduate.
- Naturally improve your health and the health of loved ones.
How to become a qualified Health Coach
The CNM Health Coach Course is an-depth, six to ten-month programme with 600 hours of learning that can be studied online or in-class. You’ll acquire all the skills needed to successfully help clients achieve their health goals.
- Study how the body works to understand people’s health issues.
- Gain a solid knowledge of good nutrition to optimize others health.
- Know how to recommend suitable movement and exercise for your clients.
- Be trained in coaching skills and strategies to help clients to achieve set goals.
- Know how to promote and grow your health coach business.
- Study with an experienced training provider to secure your success.
With a good understanding of body functions, dietary and lifestyle advice at hand and knowing how to achieve set goals, you are able to support your clients and help them to create real change.
Why study at the College of Naturopathic Medicine?
- Reputable and trusted training college with more than 20 years’ experience in natural health education.
- Accredited / recognised by national and international associations including the NHS Personalised Care Institute and the UK Health Coach Association.
- CNM has 10 colleges around the UK and Ireland for in-class study and offers a cutting-edge virtual training platform for online students.
- All courses are recognised by leading professional associations in the UK and internationally.
- Lecturers are experts in their fields with extensive clinical experience, teaching up-to-date material that exceeds industry standards.
- Flexible study programmes and fee payment plans.
- CNM graduates are highly sought-after in the industry. 80% are practicing full or part-time.
Location and Directions
CNM Health Coach, 25 Percy Circus, London WC1X 9EU
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is located in Central London, with great Tube & train transportation links:
St Pancras Station: 10 mins on foot.
Kings Cross: 10 mins on foot.
Euston: 10 mins via tube.
Farringdon: 15 mins via tube.